Learn more about Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Touroutoglou graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Touroutoglou has 14 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- Desert Springs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Touroutoglou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou practice?
Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, Las Vegas Hematologists, Las Vegas Cardiologists, and Las Vegas Surgeons.