Dr. Nikolas Capetanakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikolas Capetanakis?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Nikolas Capetanakis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 17th, 2013

Positive Birthing Experience!

I highly recommend Dr. Cap for your next baby delivery! 6 weeks ago he helped me deliver twins and it was a very positive experience. I looked high and low for a doctor for this birth. We had a great experience delivering at the birth center at UCSD with our first child, but with twins we were not allowed to deliver there again. So I switched to a PPO so that I could find just the right environment and doctor to deliver these babies. One thing that was very important to me was to have a natural delivery and to to know the doctor doing the delivery. Dr. Cap reassured me that he delivers all of his babies and that we would get to know each other so well that if he had to tell me something I didn't want to hear, that I would trust him. And he was right. Unfortunately me babies were breech and then transverse. I was terribly upset, cried a river when he said we'd have to do a c-section. But he told me we would still have a beautiful birth. And once again, he was right! I was nervous about the surgery, but knowing he was there made me feel so much more relaxed. I really did trust him after all of our time together and everything went so smoothly. Before I knew it I had two babies nestled in my arms, snoozing away peacefully. A wonderful experience (also thanks to the staff at Scripps Memorial Encinitas!). If I was going to have a 4th child, I would definitely go back to Dr. Cap!

April 5th, 2011

I usually hate doctors, but I actually look forward to my visits with Dr. Cap. It is a small office, and very family oriented. It's not modern looking, but the care is exceptional. I've only had to wait once on my visits; every other visit I have been seen directly upon walking in the door. Dr. Cap is positive, friendly, and most importantly views pregnancy as a normal, natural event; not a medical process.I highly recommend him to anyone in San Diego county. A previous reviewer said he was practicing in Loma Linda, but that isn't true. He is in Encinitas, CA.Change to him for your OB! You will not be sorry.

April 10th, 2010

My favorite doctor yet.

I saw Dr. Cap before he moved down to Loma Linda, I preferred him over the other doctor in his practice 10 to 1. I recently called to schedule an appointment only to find he is now in Loma Linda, Sadly my insurance won't allow me to go out there to Loma Linda to receive care from Dr Cap. He is so caring and actually remembers your face with your name. He was with me the entire stretch of my pregnancy, and made me comforatable the entire time. I am very sad to hear he was moved on but happy for him. If you get the opportunity take advantage of this wonderful doctor, he cares about you as a person, not just another pay check.

March 30th, 2010

The best doctor

Dr. Capetanakis is the most caring person I have ever met. He builds relationships with his patients and it is obvious he loves what he does. He brought my wonderful healthy baby boy into this world, and I couldn't have had a better experience. Yes, the wait in the office can sometimes be a long one, but it is absolutely worth it for the care and professionlism you get with Dr. Cap. He became a friend, not just a doctor. I would highly recomment him to anyone.

December 31st, 2009

Best birthing experience EVER! I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Extremely caring and attentive, and willing to work with what you want your birthing experience to be.

November 12th, 2009

LOVE HIM!

I have never experienced true "care" by the medical community before like I did at Seaside Women's Health. Dr. Capetanakis was a true professional - accurate in explaining all medical info - We feel blessed to have had him deliver our first child. He connected with our family and really made us feel like part of his team ... 5 stars!

August 18th, 2009

Worth the wait

Although there are times when you have to wait, I feel that it's worth it. Dr. Cap and Dr. Biter both spend as much time with you as you need. Whether it's just your annual checkup, or you have infertility issues, they are always there with an open heart and ready to listen to everything you have to say. While many people feel that since Dr. Biter is the "top OB in San Diego" and might not want to use Dr. Capetanakis when Dr. Biter isn't available, I say, thanks, because it gives me more time with him. He is so wonderfully kind and caring. He was able to find something that had been preventing me from getting pregnant and has been working with me for months trying to get me back on track. I've never known a doctor to care THIS much!

December 31st, 2015