A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolas Chugay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolas Chugay, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugay graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolas V Chugay DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikolas V. Chugay practice?
- Dr. Nikolas Chugay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikolas Chugay practices Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Long Beach Plastic Surgeons and Long Beach Otolaryngologists.