Dr. Nikolas Chugay, DO
Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngological Surgeon
Video profile

3.0

Great!!! show details Great!!!
by Eve on Jun 18th, 2013

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation! They look so natural, people don't even know they're fake until I tell them! which was the look I was going for NATUARAL. I totally recommend Dr. Chugay, I had no problems and my recovery was fast.

Thank You Dr.Chugay show details Thank You Dr.Chugay
by Farah on May 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Chugay's for more than 25 years now. & If I keep coming, it is because I trust him! I love my results

by Claudia Cubas on Feb 12th, 2013

i had my buttocks augmentation done in 2010 and i am very happy with my new look.

Dr Chugay does great breast implants show details Dr Chugay does great breast implants
Aug 13th, 2012

Extremely happy with my new breasts. Dr. Chugay is an artist. Highly recommend him to any body wanting to get breast implants. Very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners.

Artistic, and fantastic show details Artistic, and fantastic
Jun 2nd, 2012

Being an artist myself, I wanted someone who would work with me to give me the nose I wanted. Dr Chugay did exactly what i wanted...and no one to this day, that didn't know me before, knew I had it done...in fact the people that did know I had it done, used to tell me how fantastic it was...He is kind, caring and effectively brilliant

Oct 25th, 2011

when I went for a consultation he gave number of cc that would be right for size that I was requesting .. The day of the surgery he did not have size he had huge ones and small ones ...making me really confused and having to make a last minute decision ........should had never happend!

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
Aug 25th, 2011

Went in for simple rhinoplasty, they took pic and then enlarged my nose by photoshopping then made my neck look sagging by photoshopping. The russian nurse made remarks of all the things I needed done. I got a chin implant and lipo of the double chin when I was perfectly fine with my face other than my nose which I had broken playing baseball as a kid. During surgery they encountered trouble with bleeding and I awoke to a HUGE cut down my nose on the outside! Rhinoplasty was never done and I was never reinbursed after numerous calls and visits. I have since had to pay $3,500 to Dermotologist to have scar on outside on my nose removed. And have had 2 surgeries to repair deviated septum not corrected during surgery and removal of scar tissues due to poor/botched surgery.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. CHUGAY. He only saw me once after the surgery, never returned calls, and never reinbursed me for work paid for but not completed. And as far as the chin implant I did not need, I have a permanent crease under my lip and above the chin.

Jacked me up show details Jacked me up
Apr 19th, 2011

I recieved hip implants from this doctor and they are so small doesnt look like anything is there. And one is bigger than the other! Would not recommend this doctor.

33 yr old Silicone Breast Implants show details 33 yr old Silicone Breast Implants
Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Chugay scheduled my surgery the day he was to be married. He told me I'd never need to have them redone. Once the surgery was over, that was the last I saw of him or any other dr. in that small hospital. Was released after 3 days. Had a tight bandage on and was not told to take it off and wear a Sport type bra. 1 week later, visited his office and saw his partner who then squeezed them so hard I thought they would break. They'd become incapsulated even then. Ive had that problem now for 33 yrs and now my left breast implant is ruptured. I'm having to have both removed but insurance wont pay for replacements because I dont have cancer. So now I'll be stuck probably looking worse than when I first saw Dr. Chugay. Really I do not recommend seeing him for any Plastic Surgery requirements. He is not focused enough and seems to be only interested in making the money. I'm a human being and now I've got Skin Lupus. There is no other reason why except the Silicones been leaking over a yr now. So thanks for nothing Dr. Chugay. Now that's all I'll have. Nothing.

lip injection show details lip injection
Mar 8th, 2009

he is not good at giving the amount of the lip injection. fibrin. don't recommend.