Nikolas V Chugay, DO
Bixby Knolls
4210 Atlantic Ave
Long Beach, CA 90807
562-595-8507
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Great!!!  |  show details
by Eve on Jun 18th, 2013

I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation! They look so natural, people don't even know they're fake until I tell them! which was the look I was going for NATUARAL. I totally recommend Dr. Chugay, I had no problems and my recovery was fast.

|  Thank You Dr.Chugay  |  show details
by Farah on May 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Chugay's for more than 25 years now. & If I keep coming, it is because I trust him! I love my results

|  show details
by Claudia Cubas on Feb 12th, 2013

i had my buttocks augmentation done in 2010 and i am very happy with my new look.

|  Dr Chugay does great breast implants  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

Extremely happy with my new breasts. Dr. Chugay is an artist. Highly recommend him to any body wanting to get breast implants. Very knowledgeable and has great bedside manners.

|  Worst surgeon ever  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2012

PLEASE AVOID THIS PERSON CALLED HIM SELF ( DOCTOR) he's the worst as a person and as a surgeon , he should be in jail, there's a lot of real doctors out there..

|  Artistic, and fantastic  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

Being an artist myself, I wanted someone who would work with me to give me the nose I wanted. Dr Chugay did exactly what i wanted...and no one to this day, that didn't know me before, knew I had it done...in fact the people that did know I had it done, used to tell me how fantastic it was...He is kind, caring and effectively brilliant

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

when I went for a consultation he gave number of cc that would be right for size that I was requesting .. The day of the surgery he did not have size he had huge ones and small ones ...making me really confused and having to make a last minute decision ........should had never happend!

|  Horrible Experience  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Went in for simple rhinoplasty, they took pic and then enlarged my nose by photoshopping then made my neck look sagging by photoshopping. The russian nurse made remarks of all the things I needed done. I got a chin implant and lipo of the double chin when I was perfectly fine with my face other than my nose which I had broken playing baseball as a kid. During surgery they encountered trouble with bleeding and I awoke to a HUGE cut down my nose on the outside! Rhinoplasty was never done and I was never reinbursed after numerous calls and visits. I have since had to pay $3,500 to Dermotologist to have scar on outside on my nose removed. And have had 2 surgeries to repair deviated septum not corrected during surgery and removal of scar tissues due to poor/botched surgery.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. CHUGAY. He only saw me once after the surgery, never returned calls, and never reinbursed me for work paid for but not completed. And as far as the chin implant I did not need, I have a permanent crease under my lip and above the chin.

|  DR. NICHOLAS CHUGAY IS A GREAT SURGEON AND NICE MAN  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2011

AS AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD, DR. CHUGAY CAME RECOMMENDED SO I HAD HIM DO WORK ON MY FACE AND ON MY BODY. WHAT A NICE MAN AND GREAT SURGEON. I GOT PERFECT RESULTS. GO SEE HIM, I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS AND SINCERE AS A VERY SATISFIED PATIENT AND SOME ONE WHO HAS KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FIELD. PAT SMITH.

|  Jacked me up  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

I recieved hip implants from this doctor and they are so small doesnt look like anything is there. And one is bigger than the other! Would not recommend this doctor.

|  scam  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

I went with the hope of getting collagen for my lips. I wanted to see what they would look like fuller and whether it would help with my lip pigmentation problem. I went, paid and signed for collagen. The staff was terrible! They all had horrible lips.. I was having second thoughts. But knew collagen is temporary and the nurses said they had injected silicon in their lips (I'm guessing that's why they were so bad looking) anyway... I got it done and it looked good. I wanted half a cc on top and half on bottom. He insisted I put one full cc on top and one full on bottom. But I refused. I went home. And everything seemed fine they told me no unusual swelling would occur. WRONG. My lips were the size of my thumb, the top lip was over touching my nose. I was so scared and began crying thinking I was scarred for life. I called his office and no one answered. They transfered me to his cellphone and he said it was normal to get that swelling with the silicone. I said "what? What silicone?" He said the one we put in your lips. And I thought he had me confused with another patient. I told him I had collagen. He said.. no its silicon. I still beleivedhe had me confused. My friend and sister were horrified when they saw me and I broke down crying. The next day thank godit was going down (swelling) so I went to his office on Monday and guess what? HE HAD PUT SILICON IN MY LIPS! WITHOUT MY CONSENT! Pleaseeeee do not see this doctor. He will **** you over. Trust me.

|  33 yr old Silicone Breast Implants  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Chugay scheduled my surgery the day he was to be married. He told me I'd never need to have them redone. Once the surgery was over, that was the last I saw of him or any other dr. in that small hospital. Was released after 3 days. Had a tight bandage on and was not told to take it off and wear a Sport type bra. 1 week later, visited his office and saw his partner who then squeezed them so hard I thought they would break. They'd become incapsulated even then. Ive had that problem now for 33 yrs and now my left breast implant is ruptured. I'm having to have both removed but insurance wont pay for replacements because I dont have cancer. So now I'll be stuck probably looking worse than when I first saw Dr. Chugay. Really I do not recommend seeing him for any Plastic Surgery requirements. He is not focused enough and seems to be only interested in making the money. I'm a human being and now I've got Skin Lupus. There is no other reason why except the Silicones been leaking over a yr now. So thanks for nothing Dr. Chugay. Now that's all I'll have. Nothing.

|  lip injection  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2009

he is not good at giving the amount of the lip injection. fibrin. don't recommend.