inactive

April 24th, 2015
Thoughtful and caring

February 23rd, 2015
Great Doctor
Wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable regarding other conditions regarding kidneys. Treats you like a friend. Totally respectful and communicative.

October 19th, 2011
ctor
Before selecting Dr. Harbord as my doctor I screened him carefully with other patients and staff at my center. Everyone had a favorable opinion of this young doctor. I must admit that I was a little prejudiced because of his age, but that changed as I grew to trust his opinion. I can honestly say that he is the best doctor at my center. A lot of the other doctors have much to learn fromHarbord. He is the only one who actually sits down with you when discussing your treatment. This reminds me of doctors of years ago only with a knowledge of the new advancements in Nephrology. It has been a pleasure to have him as my doctor for the past 3 years.

June 15th, 2009
A Doctor who cares
Dr. Harbord is an intelligent man who takes his time to discuss test results and explain any medication changes, the effects expected and if the medication may cause side effects. If you e-mail him about a presciption that needs to be refilled, he is prompt to call in the script and to notify you by return email that he has called in the script and the time that he called it in so that you can follow up with the pharmacy. At a recent visit, I was impressed that he had blood test results from tests run by my rheumotologist!