A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Papaevagelou graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Papaevagelou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou practice?
- Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nikolas Papaevagelou practices Pediatrics near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Astoria Pediatricians.