2.0

Mar 30th, 2015

He spent an hour yelling at me that I just had an anxiety disorder that he was not going to find anything wrong with me even though I have scans of my abdomen with very enlarged lymph nodes and a blood test with very high adrenaline he refused to look me over for what my primary care Doctor sent me to him for in the first place. He was very rude and told me that I decided to throw up my previous medications that they were not what was causing my nausea that it was caused by my lack of willing to get better. I will never go see him again and if I find out that I have the medical condition that I was sent to him to have ruled out I will be suing him.

Assertive, thorough show details Assertive, thorough
Feb 19th, 2010

Is very assertive with regard to preventive medicine. I did not have an ailment but I needed a new doctor who could continue my preventive medicine efforts. He performed two procedures where he found two problems and took care of them. Followup procedures and perscriptions were very good. He wanted me to lose weight and have a sleep apnea study. I am working on the former and decided against the sleep study. He works fast and it helps if you write down your questions ahead of time. Office staff very good.