Dr. Nikolaos Sarrimanolis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nikolaos Sarrimanolis?

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Nikolaos Sarrimanolis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

September 3rd, 2017

Don't waste your time

I took my daughter to this Dr because she had constant stomach issues, she couldn't eat, had lost 26 pounds, was vomiting every time she ate. I started talking and He told me to "shutup He wanted to hear it from her what was going on" for the sake of my daughter's health i bit my tongue and let the two of them go on a wild goose chase. she didn't talk much sooo he ordered a bunch of testing based on the little she said however he refused to do the testing I wanted done and what he came up with after scopes, bloodwork etc was she was deficient in vitamin b12, vitamin d and iron. Gave her a vitamin regimen and sent her homme. after taking it for a week she got worse. He then called and told me her body wasn't absorbing the b12 and she had crazy high levels in her system to discontinue. We did and made another appointment. At that appointment he wouldn't even discuss why her body wasnt proccessing the vitamin d and instead told me I should ignore her that she was doing this for attention. Needless to say we left there and sought out another doctor who did the tests I requested. We found out she is hypoglycemic and she had arsnic poisoning from our well water. We quit cooking with the water and she is doing much better. As sick as she was this could have been a matter of life and death and his advice is to ignore her? This man should not be practicing medicine. If a Dr ever tells you to ignore your child's health or to shutup please seek out another Dr. A Dr should want a mother's input as we know our children better than anyone. and we should never ignore their health So many things get overlooked because we don't believe children. We are their only advocate and are supposed to protect them.

March 30th, 2015

He spent an hour yelling at me that I just had an anxiety disorder that he was not going to find anything wrong with me even though I have scans of my abdomen with very enlarged lymph nodes and a blood test with very high adrenaline he refused to look me over for what my primary care Doctor sent me to him for in the first place. He was very rude and told me that I decided to throw up my previous medications that they were not what was causing my nausea that it was caused by my lack of willing to get better. I will never go see him again and if I find out that I have the medical condition that I was sent to him to have ruled out I will be suing him.

February 19th, 2010

Assertive, thorough

Is very assertive with regard to preventive medicine. I did not have an ailment but I needed a new doctor who could continue my preventive medicine efforts. He performed two procedures where he found two problems and took care of them. Followup procedures and perscriptions were very good. He wanted me to lose weight and have a sleep apnea study. I am working on the former and decided against the sleep study. He works fast and it helps if you write down your questions ahead of time. Office staff very good.

September 27th, 2011