A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolas Symbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolas Symbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolas Symbas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Symbas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Symbas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Symbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nikolas P. Symbas practice?
Dr. Nikolas Symbas practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Marietta Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Marietta Urologists.