A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolas Symbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolas Symbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Symbas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Symbas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolas Symbas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Symbas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Symbas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolas Peter Symbas MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nikolas P. Symbas practice?
- Dr. Nikolas Symbas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikolas Symbas practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.