A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolas Symbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolas Symbas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolas Symbas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Symbas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Symbas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolas Peter Symbas MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nikolas P. Symbas practice?
- Dr. Nikolas Symbas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nikolas Symbas practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.