A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolaus Feier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolaus Feier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feier graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Feier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolaus Feier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nikolaus Feier practice?
- Dr. Nikolaus Feier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nikolaus Feier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Slingerlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.