A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolaus Feier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolaus Feier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Feier graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Feier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nikolaus Feier practice?
Dr. Nikolaus Feier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.