A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolay Samedov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolay Samedov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolay Samedov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samedov graduated from Turkman State Medical Institute, Ashgabat, USSR, Turkmenistan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samedov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital Psych Unit
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samedov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nikolay A. Samedov practice?
Dr. Nikolay Samedov practices Family Medicine near Hensonville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cairo, NY and Hudson, NY.
See Hensonville Family Physicians.