A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikolay Samedov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikolay Samedov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikolay Samedov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samedov graduated from Turkman State Medical Institute, Ashgabat, USSR, Turkmenistan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samedov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital Psych Unit
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikolay A Samedov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikolay A. Samedov practice?
- Dr. Nikolay Samedov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nikolay Samedov practices Family Medicine near Hensonville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cairo, NY and Hudson, NY.
See Hensonville Family Physicians.