A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikole Neidlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neidlinger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neidlinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikole Neidlinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neidlinger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Neidlinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikole A Neidlinger MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikole A. Neidlinger practice?
- Dr. Nikole Neidlinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nikole Neidlinger practices Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Madison Surgeons.