A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikole Neidlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neidlinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neidlinger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikole Neidlinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neidlinger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Neidlinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikole A Neidlinger MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikole A. Neidlinger practice?
- Dr. Nikole Neidlinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikole Neidlinger practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.