A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikoleta Kolovos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kolovos
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kolovos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikoleta Kolovos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolovos graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kolovos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikoleta Sotirios Kolovos MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikoleta S. Kolovos practice?
- Dr. Nikoleta Kolovos has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikoleta Kolovos practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians.