Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Not pleased  |  show details
by Mary on Oct 19th, 2013

Don't go. Have been to Dr. Jonah twice now; once some years ago, and once recently and now know why I never went back. I think she is condescending and arrogant, has a terrible bedside manner, made me feel like I was wasting her time and that my questions were without merit. According to another gynecologist that I went to for a second opinion, I do not need a pap yearly at my age as Dr. Jonah told me. I think she's in it just for the money; she charged the insurance company over $400 for the office visit plus tests as a "new" patient.

|  Good experience!  |  show details
by Lori B. on Oct 14th, 2013

I felt like Dr. Jonah was straight forward and she spent time to explain everything to me. The facility was great as well. I was taken care of quite well and would and will recommend her to others.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

if you are having any difficulties, i definitely would not recommend this doctor to anybody who is serious about finding out what is wrong with them. she totally discounted anything i had to say without even doing an exam or any tests. please do not waste your time or money as i did with her.

|  I have seen better doctors  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2010

She wasn't that great during my delivery in 2001. (that practice doesn't deliver anymore) She wouldn't let my husband cut the cord, which was something he wanted to do. She left him out of the whole process. Plus she used forceps and I didn't like that at all and told me not to have anymore children because my babies were to big. Glad I didn't listen to her...I have had two more children since then. Would not recommend.

|  So disappointed  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2009

I was referred to this office by a close friend. When I arrived the lady at the front desk was rude, very rude. Followed by the young lady that checks you in, they both acted like they wanted to be anywhere but there. The wait was 45 minutes after I got in the room and then another 25 after the dr. came in and gave me a coverup to get undressed. I like Dr. Jonah, but the office support staff was horrible and so rude. I went to this dr. because they don't deliver babies and I thought the wait would be minimal. WRONG! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.