Dr. Nikolina Jonah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 3rd, 2015
Very pleased
I was able to get an appointment the same week I called, which was a nice surprise. The waiting room was very pink, but comfortable. I loved that the office staff asked questions and entered my answers directly into the computer rather than forcing me to fill out pages of paperwork. And I liked Dr. Jonah - she is a bit direct and not as warm and fuzzy as some doctors, but I'll take efficiency and honesty over a bubbly personality any day.

October 19th, 2013
Not pleased
Don't go. Have been to Dr. Jonah twice now; once some years ago, and once recently and now know why I never went back. I think she is condescending and arrogant, has a terrible bedside manner, made me feel like I was wasting her time and that my questions were without merit. According to another gynecologist that I went to for a second opinion, I do not need a pap yearly at my age as Dr. Jonah told me. I think she's in it just for the money; she charged the insurance company over $400 for the office visit plus tests as a "new" patient.

October 14th, 2013
Good experience!
I felt like Dr. Jonah was straight forward and she spent time to explain everything to me. The facility was great as well. I was taken care of quite well and would and will recommend her to others.

April 7th, 2011
if you are having any difficulties, i definitely would not recommend this doctor to anybody who is serious about finding out what is wrong with them. she totally discounted anything i had to say without even doing an exam or any tests. please do not waste your time or money as i did with her.

September 13th, 2010
I have seen better doctors
She wasn't that great during my delivery in 2001. (that practice doesn't deliver anymore) She wouldn't let my husband cut the cord, which was something he wanted to do. She left him out of the whole process. Plus she used forceps and I didn't like that at all and told me not to have anymore children because my babies were to big. Glad I didn't listen to her...I have had two more children since then. Would not recommend.

October 28th, 2009
So disappointed
I was referred to this office by a close friend. When I arrived the lady at the front desk was rude, very rude. Followed by the young lady that checks you in, they both acted like they wanted to be anywhere but there. The wait was 45 minutes after I got in the room and then another 25 after the dr. came in and gave me a coverup to get undressed. I like Dr. Jonah, but the office support staff was horrible and so rude. I went to this dr. because they don't deliver babies and I thought the wait would be minimal. WRONG! Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.