inactive

Nikolo Quinones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 28th, 2012
patient
I have never experienced the service the two comments here that were made. I have been with the doctor and his regular nurse x 14 years and they are excellent!! Sometimes people are not happy with the outcome because they are looking for other things and would not like anything about the service. How else would a doctor make a difficult diagnosis or conclusion to our problems if he did not educate himself or look outside for differential diagnoses.

March 20th, 2012
His nurse is terrible and there is not much listening going on it seems he would rather send you for expensive tests, then to accually listen to the patient. Overall I have had better service in Walk in Clinic. I agree with the comment goes by the book or web-md

September 4th, 2011
Dr Quinones Is the of the best Doctors I have had. He is very carring and not a pill pusher. If he don't have and answer, he will do research and tell you what he has found.

February 2nd, 2010
Takes your symtoms leaves for a while and comes back with what the book or webMD told him. I could do as good searching out the answeres myself. His nurse doesn't know how to take blood preasure it's always exactly 120/80 even with my father who is known for his high blood preasure. Terrible!