A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikos Pavlides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikos Pavlides, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavlides
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pavlides Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikos Pavlides, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlides graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pavlides has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikos Konstantinos Pavlides MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikos K. Pavlides practice?
- Dr. Nikos Pavlides has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikos Pavlides practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Surgeons.