A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikos Pavlides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikos Pavlides, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikos Pavlides, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlides graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pavlides has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikos Konstantinos Pavlides MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nikos K. Pavlides practice?
- Dr. Nikos Pavlides has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikos Pavlides practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Orthopedic Surgeons.