Dr. Nikos Pavlides MD Patient Reviews

• 15 reviews

September 1st, 2016
Dr. pavlides has given me my quality of life back! He spent the time with me and never pushed me into surgery!!! His nurse, Miss Shelbie makes you feel very welcomes, never rushed!!! Reccomend him to anyone!!

March 31st, 2016
excellent Doctor

February 29th, 2016
NEW LEASE ON LIFE!
I love my new shoulder!!!. For years every moment of my arm caused pain. I couldn't reach up to the top shelf to save my life and even an attempt would bring tears to my eyes. I had a Reverse Shoulder Replacement performed by Dr. Pavlides. The pain was literally gone the next day. I could do things now that I couldn't do for years. I'm very happy with my results and I'm so glad I went to him. Thank you!!!

February 4th, 2016
Great Doctor getting very hard to get an appointment quickly.

January 13th, 2016
Overall happy with my care and results, thank you

December 8th, 2015
Terrible doctor. Had to have my surgery redone somewhere else to correct several problems/mistakes caused by him. He is also fairly unfriendly and cold to talk to.

September 15th, 2015
I have to agree with the review of Jan. 25, 2014
Yes, he does have a solid reputation which is why I am stunned as to why he has such a tunnel vision approach to my issues. The other party (1/25/14) is right. He does seem baffled regarding my pain issue but he never wants to explore any avenues that may bring some light as to what is happening in my knee. He just keeps regurgitating the same treatment that clearly DOES NOT WORK and only makes the situation worse. Don't they say that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again but expecting a different result? Don't throw him a curve ball because he has no idea what to do about it.

July 4th, 2015
Over all things are good. There is a wait time before you get an answer from Nursing staff when you call with a question or problem

July 21st, 2014
OUTSTANDING COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR !!!!!!
One month ago I had total knee replacement performed by Dr. Nikos Pavlides. He was highly recommended by my neighbor who works at the Pottstown Hospital. I cannot say enough about how great Dr. Pavlides has been and what a wonderful job he did with my surgery. I experienced almost no pain, even after the anesthesia wore off. I am totally pain free from any arthritis pain. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever been in contact with in my 64 years of life. He literally has given me back the quality of life I have not had in 7 years. My family and friends were very impressed with how good I looked and felt coming right out of surgery. I felt like a million bucks, and to top it off, my hospital stay at PMMC was awesome !!! I highly recommend Dr. Pavlides to anyone who is considering total knee replacement !!!!!!

February 15th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor
I'm one of those people who reads reviews but I don't write them. This is a first for me. About 6 months ago I used word of mouth as well as online research to find Dr. Pavlides. I had a very complicated condition due to my severe rheumatoid arthritis. I had a severely deformed leg with severe knee arthritis which resulted in other doctors just sending me to someone else, " that could help someone with my condition". Then I meet Dr. Pavlides. I was only scheduled for a 20 minute visit but he must have spent twice that long with me reviewing my x-rays and explaining his surgical plan. A month later I had a unique procedure and I am so happy that I did. My led is straight and my pain is gone. From the first visit until I was completely recovered he guided me through the entire process. I highly recommended this doctor and tell everyone I know about him.

January 25th, 2014
Horrible experience
Although this doctor has a solid reputation, our experience was very different. My husband continues to be out of work even as he approaches the 1 year anniversary of his knee replacement. After repeatedly seeking Dr Pavlides professional assistance and getting no help, we went elsewhere. He seemed perplexed as to what the problem was and did nothing to follow up and offer help. The office, although, friendly, was a nightmare to navigate. Sorry, but we would NOT recommend this surgeon!

December 27th, 2010
I am very happy with the results from the total hip replacement performed by Dr Pavlides, the surgery went well, recovery in the hospital was tough but your pain is well managed and given top priority.