A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niksa Vlasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niksa Vlasic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niksa Vlasic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlasic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Vlasic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Schuyler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niksa Vlasic MD is a male Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Niksa Vlasic practice?
- Dr. Niksa Vlasic has 4 office locations.
Dr. Niksa Vlasic practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ishpeming, MI and Marquette, MI.
See Elmira Radiologists.