Learn more about Dr. Niksa Vlasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niksa Vlasic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vlasic
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vlasic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niksa Vlasic, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlasic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Vlasic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Schuyler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niksa Vlasic MD is a male Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Niksa Vlasic practice?
- Dr. Niksa Vlasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Niksa Vlasic practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ishpeming, MI.
See Ishpeming Radiologists.