A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niku Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niku Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niku Singh MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Niku Singh practice?
- Dr. Niku Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niku Singh practices Neurology and Psychiatry near McLean, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.