A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niku Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niku Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niku Singh MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Niku Singh practice?
- Dr. Niku Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niku Singh practices Neurology and Psychiatry near McLean, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.