A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niku Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niku Thomas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niku Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan