A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niku Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niku Thomas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niku Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Thomas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niku Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Niku Thomas practice?
- Dr. Niku Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Niku Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.