A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikunj Purohit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikunj Purohit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikunj Purohit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purohit graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Purohit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikunj Jag Purohit MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nikunj J. Purohit practice?
- Dr. Nikunj Purohit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nikunj Purohit practices Internal Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD.
See Ontario Internists.