A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nikunjkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nikunjkumar Patel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nikunjkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Haskell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nikunjkumar Ishwarbhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nikunjkumar I. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nikunjkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nikunjkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists and Abilene Cardiologists.