A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nila Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nila Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nila Dilip Desai MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nila D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Nila Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Nila Desai practices General Practice near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando General Practitioners.