Dr. Nila Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nila Desai?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 19th, 2010

Get Another Doctor

Dr. Desai saw my son at approximately 2:30 pm last Wednesday and sent him home. At approximatley 8:30 pm an ambulance was called. By 10:30 pm he was on a ventilator because his lungs could not function properly. In under 24 hrs. of seeing Dr. Desai he was on a oscilating ventilator which is considered life support. He died today.My son died of complications from AIDS. He was septic and had PCP. I believe my son had been sick with PCP for the two monthes he was under Dr. Desai's care. I believe Dr. Desai handled my son in a sloppy and negligent manner, that is my opinion of her care. I would not let her treat my dog much less a person. I will forever regret taking my son to Orange County Health Dept. or Dr. Desai.

February 22nd, 2015