Dr. Niladri Aichbhaumik MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2009
To say the least, office staff is arrogant and rude. I have no complaints agaist the doctor, but the overall experience turned me off.

April 20th, 2009
This clinic recommended allergy shot for my kids. First this clinic filled the wrong serum, my child was almost injected with wrong serum. Luckily we caught it! Also very rude receptionist Kelly claimed to be a nurse and spoke for the doctor. This week my daughter had mono and when we called in my daughter asked for a nurse and to have the nurse ask doctor for recommendation. Kelly and a lab tech said it is fine to have allergy shots when she has mono. They did not ask doctor and one said she was a nurse. Later after repeated calls and a very rude Kelly, we got to speak to a doctor. Doctor was asked this question she should not get the shot with mono. We were happy with Doctor Walstrom, however clinic staff and lab is incompetent and we are filing a complaint to the board of medical practice. I do not trust or recommend this clinic. Doctor claimed Kelly worked at clinic for 20 plus years, it is terrible to work somewhere so long, be rude, and make medical judgements without a medical background.

April 10th, 2017