A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niladri Ganguli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niladri Ganguli, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganguli graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ganguli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center
- Queens Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niladri Ganguli MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Niladri Ganguli practice?
- Dr. Niladri Ganguli has 1 office location.
Dr. Niladri Ganguli practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bellerose, NY.
See Bellerose Psychiatrists and Bellerose Child Psychiatrists.