Learn more about Dr. Niladri Ganguli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganguli
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ganguli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niladri Ganguli, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganguli graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ganguli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center
- Queens Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niladri Ganguli MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Niladri Ganguli practice?
- Dr. Niladri Ganguli has 1 office location.
Dr. Niladri Ganguli practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bellerose, NY.
See Bellerose Psychiatrists.