A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilam Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilam Amin, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Amin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilam K Amin DO is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nilam K. Amin practice?
- Dr. Nilam Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilam Amin practices Dermatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Dermatologists.