A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilam Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Srivastava has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilam Srivastava practice?
Dr. Nilam Srivastava practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Spartanburg Internists.