A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilam Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilam Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilam Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilam Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Nilam Srivastava has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nilam Srivastava practices Internal Medicine near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Piscataway, NJ.
See Somerset Internists.