A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilam Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Srivastava has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srivastava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilam Srivastava practice?
Dr. Nilam Srivastava practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Spartanburg Internists.