A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srivastava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nilam Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilam Srivastava practice?
Dr. Nilam Srivastava practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.