A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from K. J. Somaiya Medical College & Research CenterUniversity of Mumbai.
Dr. Ghosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Hematologists, and Charlotte Oncologists.