A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from K. J. Somaiya Medical College & Research CenterUniversity of Mumbai.
Dr. Ghosh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilanjan Ghosh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Hematologists, and Charlotte Oncologists.