Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nilanjana Dasgupta
Dr. Nilanjana Dasgupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with another office in Round Rock, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dasgupta is affiliated with St David's Medical Center, Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock and Seton Highland Lakes Hospital. Dr. Dasgupta has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nilanjana Dasgupta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nilanjana Dasgupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.
Dr. Edward Sherwood
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi42
Dr. Andrew Avery
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Medical Toxicology
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi43
Dr. Niveditha Urs
Round Rock, TX 0.43 mi17