Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nilda Abellera
Dr. Nilda Abellera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Abellera is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Regional Medical Center of San Jose. She speaks English.
Dr. Nilda Abellera has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nilda Abellera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.
Dr. Kenneth Rebong
General Practice, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Marie Anson Rebong
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
San Jose, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Drew Sullivan
Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology
San Jose, CA 0.03 mi38