A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nile Lestrange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nile Lestrange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lestrange graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lestrange has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nile Randolph Lestrange MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nile R. Lestrange practice?
- Dr. Nile Lestrange has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nile Lestrange practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.