A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nile Lestrange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nile Lestrange is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lestrange
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lestrange Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lestrange graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lestrange has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nile R Lestrange MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nile R. Lestrange practice?
- Dr. Nile Lestrange has 1 office location.
Dr. Nile Lestrange practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.