Dr. Nilesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016
Choose another surgeon. You are herded through his office like cattle and then after surgery you will not be able to get your questions answered and you will be in pain.

May 31st, 2016
Don't waste your time!!!
He is a cut and run surgeon. Once he does your surgery you will never see him again. He schedules appointments every 5 minutes if that tells you how much of his attention you will get. He messed up my surgery and I had to find another surgeon willing to take on my case. Not to mention he will only do procedures at one specific hospital and uses the same internal medicine doc who is not adequate. Do not waste your time.

February 4th, 2016
Worst in his field never once did he ever see me in person

November 25th, 2014
Patient
When I first started looking into getting this procedure done, I should have looked better into doctors and what people had to say about them. Getting the surgery done was no problem but the after care really slacks in all ways. I am on my 3rd hernia due to this surgery, and the staff less to speak of the doctor refuses to call me back after calling from coming home from another round at the ER from my hernia. It has became so painful this last time my blood pressure was through the roof. I have called over and over again, trying to get in earlier to see the doctor, but no phone calls are ever returned to me, it makes me feel like I am not important any more, he has the money from the surgery so now move on. His arrogance when I do talk to him in his office though makes me wonder why didn't I just research him fully first. I feel like he lines us all up for surgery (like cattle) and once he is done with us it's like get along now, move on, let me get on with my next patient (money).

March 3rd, 2014
Arrogance does not equal skill
Once complications developed he became increasingly difficult with whom to communicate. He wouldn't listen to the hospital staff, the staff walk on eggshells around him because he is quick to put them in their place should they suggest something or advocate for their patient. He wants everyone around him to know that HE is the doctor and no one else should dare question him. He is vengeful in that he will avoid orders or write additional tedious orders to get back at the staff member who questioned him.

January 28th, 2017