A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans