Dr. Nilesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017
Atendió mi hijo Justin en varias ocaciones además le hizo una cirugía con muy buenos resultados. Excelente doctor.

October 20th, 2016
I wish all of my Doctors were like Dr. Patel
Having recently relocating to the NY area after being out West for 25+ years, I had to find all new doctors. By far, Dr. Patel is at the top of my list. He is very communicative, thorough and thoughtful in his interaction with you. He is straightforward in the process and you can tell that he wants to make sure that 1. you're aware of what he is about to do, 2. you understand the diagnosis and 3. you're on board with his approach. Highly recommend Dr. Patel, an excellent ENT Doctor!!

October 20th, 2016
Getting results
A bad cold in May left me without sens of smell or taste. After four months and seeing two doctors without any cure, I finally found Dr. Patel and he had results in less than a week. I am not completely recovered, but I am 100% better than I was two weeks ago when I first met Dr. Patel. He is very professional and patient and he went through a detailed explanation as to what was going on. His office staff is very pleasant and they don't keep you waiting. I am very happy to have met Dr. Patel.

October 17th, 2016
Great doctor
Thank you dr. Patel for helping me with balloon sinuplasty. I was suffering from headaches and chronic sinusitis. I had this procedure 1 month ago and since then I am able to breathe and sleep better. My headaches and nasal issues have improved. I recommend this procedure for anyone who has the same symptoms. It is very simple procedure and not painful.

September 29th, 2016
Dr. Patel is hands-down one of the best medical doctors i have seen in my life! His demeanor and bed-side manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, and personal. I saw him for a long -standing sinus related issue and Dr. Patel made me feel comfortable and relaxed and asked me questions about my recreational life (which no doctor has ever done before!). I find that doctors usually are distracted or rushed when visiting their patients, but not this doctor. I had the sense that this doctor REALLY cared about my whole being and not just the fact that i needed a physical exam and some other work done. Additionally, I could tell that Dr. Patel has a well-rounded medical background and approaches his care with a western and eastern perspective, not the typical medical “fix it and get rid of it” approach. It is for this reason and the fact that his assistant was very friendly and welcoming that I give him 5 stars! I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone that values their health and wants a doctor that’s empowering, extremely knowledgeable and a true team player!

September 13th, 2016
Really wonderful doctor. He was able to see me the very next day and helped me with a severe sinus infection. Then he helped me over the course of the next few visits to come up with a plan so that I wouldn't continue to have sinus infections. Speaks in plain English and not over your head. Minimal wait time and friendly staff as well. They also explained to me what my insurance company covered and didn't cover, so I wouldn't be surprised by any bills. Wish more doctors were like him.

July 15th, 2016
My visit with Dr. Patel is one of the best I have had with a doctor. He is patient and kind and really cares and is concerned about how to make me feel better and how he can assist me in feeling better. He does not rush to surgery, but patiently tells me about my treatment options. I would highly recommend him for any kind of sinus issues you have. He is a great doctor!

January 16th, 2015
Lady
I had been to Dr Patel a couple of times before and found him ok. But this time I found him uncaring, preoccupied and rude. I would never go back to him.

November 15th, 2014
Dr. Patel had a very good bedside manner. What he had done has impacted the quality of life. He cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him

March 4th, 2011
DR. PATEL
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. PATEL SINCE HE USED TO BE LOCATED IN RUTHERFORD ON 17TH STREET AND SECOND AVENUE, HE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE HIM FOR NO ONE....

July 25th, 2009
Excellent doctor. Exceptional experience. If you need an ENT doctor I would highly recommend Dr. Patel.Listened to my problem and accurately diagnosed and treated me.

October 17th, 2016