A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Dave, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dave has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Texas Southwestern
- Dallas County Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh Bhupendra Dave MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh B. Dave practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Dave has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nilesh Dave practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Grapevine Internists, Grapevine Pulmonologists, and Grapevine Sleep Medicine Doctors.