A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Desai, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh Kundanlal Desai MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh K. Desai practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Desai has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nilesh Desai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.