A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Doshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Doshi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doshi graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Doshi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nilesh M. Doshi practice?
Dr. Nilesh Doshi practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.