A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Goswami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Goswami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goswami
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Goswami, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goswami graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goswami has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- Fayette County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh J Goswami MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh J. Goswami practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Goswami has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilesh Goswami practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Cardiologists.