A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Gupta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh Subhash Gupta MD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh S. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilesh Gupta practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.