Dr. Nilesh Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nilesh Desai?

September 27th, 2016

Perfect doctor for me

Dr. Nilesh is very patient with patients. He understands and recommends different options available. He suggests right therapies.

June 12th, 2015

Wonderful, caring physician

Dr. Desai has been my primary physician for many years. He has always treated me with respect and taking the time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. Highly recommended.

May 15th, 2015

Wonderful Experience Each Time

My doctor of over 20 years passed away suddenly three years ago and I had to rush to find a doctor in my network. I was pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Desai here in Burbank. I've only seen Dr. Desai a few times the past few years but I am very satisfied with everything. His staff is friendly and very warm and engaging. Everyone seems to care about you and what issues you might have. Dr. Desai listens when you speak and doesn't try to give you an answer you want to hear. He provides a solid game plan and explains everything. I highly recommend Dr. Desai and his staff!

June 24th, 2014

Praise for a GOOD Physician

Dr. Desai has provento me to on several occasions that a more satisfying diagnosis or recommendation is available from him than I have experienced with specialists. I have yet to leave his office without feeling relieved.

June 13th, 2014

patient

Approachable , nonjudgemental, friendly, knowledgeable

December 8th, 2013

The Very Best Doctor and Staff

Our family highly recommends Dr. Desai to all. Dr. Desai genuinely cares about his patients and listens. He is very diligent about making sure we are healthy and that nothing is missed. We literally owe our lives to him as he overlooks nothing. You can never be too thorough where your health in concerned. His staff Kathy and Kamal add so much to the experience as both are efficient and caring. Thank you, Dr. Desai!!

September 28th, 2013

retired rn

dr. desai's office is adeptly run by the ever gracious kathy-anything you need and she will get it to you. appointments easy to make-waiting time less than 15 minutes at most! very efficient and organized, his nurse is lovely and dr. desai is thorough and clear in his exam and instructions. i am very confident and comfortable with his care and advice. not overbooked or hurried-thank-you dr. desai and staff!

September 28th, 2013

great doctor and staff

Cathy at the front desk is on top of things, which is a great comfort. Dr. Desai is kind and patient. I definitely trust him to give me the best care and diagnosis.

August 21st, 2009

Great doctor!

I am old patient of Dr Deasi. He took very good care of me. I trust him with my life. I am sorry I can not be his patient any longer. I moved to Texas. His staff is very professional and wonderful.

February 16th, 2017