A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD, PA is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Coimbatore Medical College.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh J Patel MD and PA is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nilesh Patel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Lake Jackson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Lake Jackson Psychiatrists.