Dr. Nilesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nilesh Patel?

October 26th, 2016

Lack of Care

I made a decision to discontinue seeing Dr. Patel not because of him but his assistant in Sugar Land. I have never encountered somebody this rude to me in the medical profession. And it is obvious she does not like me. I sent a certified letter to the doctor explaining that I couldn't continue with him because I couldn't tolerate her behavior. Dr. Patel never even bothered to ask me any questions or contact me about what happened. Not one iota interest in finding out my side of the story. He did write back and said he was closing my file and that he was going to send a 30 day supply of medication to my pharmacy on file. It is not recommended that Trazodone be stopped cold turkey, so I quickly sprang into action and asked my pharmacy to re-fill my prescriptions. For 2 weeks, they tried contacting both the assistant and the doctor and they denied the re-fill saying that I was no longer a patient. Thank you Doctor so much for NOT sending a 30 day supply for this med like you said you would. Very disappointed on the Doctor. And Yes, I have my appointment set up with a new doctor. But I now have a gap for my medicine since he never refilled it. :-(

July 13th, 2016

This rating is actually for Kim Pittman, Dr Patels assistant. She misdiagnosed my issues. She also never followed up without constant nagging to my insurance carrier. The staff was terrible also. I cancelled my follow up sessions after 2 months because I felt I was diagnosing myself

August 26th, 2015

Tried to make an appointment and was hung up on twice!

March 28th, 2017