Dr. Nilesh Jobalia MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Hamilton, OH

3.6

September 19th, 2016
A patient of dr. Jobalia for 8 year
I really like him and his stuff no only dose he listen to his patients but he is very helpful in other areas i suffer from bipolar he has pointed me in the Direction. I need in finding a doctor to help me. He gives steroid shots my back was so bad this last time but after the shot it was so very helpful I Thank God For Put Dr.Jobalia and his stuff in my life. I have been there going on 8 years and he has help me so much. They treatment like family.Thank U Cinnc.Center For Pain Relief!!!! :)

January 20th, 2016
Ms
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE AS A WHOLE. THE STAFF,ARE ALL NICE AN ALL VERY GOOD TO YOU. DR. J.IS THE BEST,IF YOU ARE TRULY IN PAIN HE WILL HELP YOU.I THANK GOD FOR ALL OF THEM.

January 13th, 2015
I've been a patient for 3yrs now and about to have my second neck surgery Dr. Jobila and his staff have always been professional and helpful to me I agree with all paperwork I've been asked to sign it shouldn't bother anyone if your doing what your suppose be and not illegal stuff

April 16th, 2013
This doctor comes in the room writing prescriptions before he even knows what's going on with you. I never had under a 2 hour wait before being called back. Then I was lucky if I seen the doctor longer than 1 minute, that's after another hour wait. Many times I never seen the doctor just a nurse. This is one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. He's nothing more than a pill pusher.

March 18th, 2012
Dr Jobalia was fantastic-he gave me a steriod injection in my right hip that has lasted for many years. I finally need to get it repeated and I find he is not available. OUTRAGEOUS ! DEA get your self together and take care of the true drug problems that exist in the country-not the physicians who are trying to help those of us who are truly in pain. I'm 62 years old and I am not a drug addict and I need my doctor.

February 18th, 2012
Pain Relief FINALLY!!
Never gave up on me when I did.Was willing to try many different forms of treatment i.e min to max