inactive

Nilesh N Kotecha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
Rude Staff
Staff is so completely rude and can't do their job like calling in prescriptions. Dr. Kotecha is great :)

February 19th, 2016
Ms
I went to Dr Kotecha on Feb 10th 2016..... My only complaint was the long wait.... His staff was nice and considerate to me while I waited.... Once Dr Kotecha came in to talk to me I found him very thorough and caring for my well being...... He spent a lot of time with me and I appreciate eye to eye contact with him just made me feel more comfortable and trusting of him.... His plan for me is a procedure to rid the numbness in my left foot..... This was my 1st visit and I like him thus far..... No rudeness or uncaring..... I'll get back and let y'all know how it went.... He appears to be a good physician

August 27th, 2013
Dr. Kotecha is an amazing doctor. At every appointment that I had over a two year period not only was he personable, he was also very thorough! He was always very informative, looked for the treatment that was best for me and improved my quality of life beyond words. I don't believe I've ever met a doctor like Dr. Kotecha whose beside manner is kind, caring, funny and endearing. Dr. Kotecha performed a back surgery on me and also implanted a spinal stimulator. It is amazing what this stimulator can do with sciatic pain. I would recommend Dr. Kotecha over and over. He is simply what other doctors should strive to be.

May 1st, 2013
Pinched Nerves
The whole experience with Dr. Kotecha and his staff exceeded my expectations. I went to him for a second opinion. He immediately understood my pain and what to do about it. Everything went smoothly, I had no pain following the surgery. His office staff is helpful and efficient. Followup was timely and helpful. I highly recommend him.

March 27th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor. Has/makes time to answer all questions. Great bed-side manner along with being a great surgeon. A real down-to-earth type of doctor. If I had to go thru this procedure again I would diffently go to Dr.Kotecha or would recommend him to any friend or family that needed his expertise.

November 20th, 2012
retired
had pain in my leg so I went Dr. Kotecha he found out it as in my back and fix the problem as soon as possible. I was very happy with him and his staff that I will tell all friends

August 30th, 2012
Get a second opinion
This Dr is no good. I was sent to him to set up a surgery. He walked in and sat down and said (I cant help you.). Everytime we asked him a question he kept saying I dont know. He was very very rude to us. He seemed like he wanted to get rid of us. We waited for over 1 hr in fact my wait time was 1hr and 35min and i wasnt in there no more than 10 min. He said that my symtoms dont match my MRI odd thing about this i never had a MRI done. Ive had a ct mylogram done but never a mri done and you cant mix up a ct with a mri they are totally different views pictures. He didnt want to discuss anything with us. Very disgusted with this Dr.

August 10th, 2012
Dr. Kotecha was Excellent!!!
I just had Laser spine surgery on 8/8/12 and I feel 75% better as I am only 2 days post op. I highly recommend Dr. Kotecha as he was very caring and took his time with my surgery. I have no pain in my back or leg but only in the small incision on my back. I would highly recommend Dr. Kotecha to everyone.

April 23rd, 2012
very rude
he introduced himself then just started being very rude and has a terrible attitude. He came in and started going off what i wanted him to do. I do not even know what is wrong with me. I got sent to him by a nuerologist because he says i have a spine problem and my feet is going numb while trying to exercise. he wants to give a epideral. Does not tell me nothing what is going on. numbing my back is not going to fix my numbness of my feet. Left there very upset and was told absolutely nothing. I do not think I will even go back if that is the way he wants to treat people. Waisting my money and he does not what to explain anything. He was asking me what he wants me to do, i do not know I am not the doctor. very very very rude. explains nothing what could be going on. I had a few people I know that went to him and they all switched to a different doctor because of how rude he was to them.

March 9th, 2012
How can anyone say anything bad about this great Doctor!?!
Have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Kotecha (and 2 only because the first time my insurance denied it when it was needed and he fought very hard for it but they gave such a hard time) and he has been great at trying to fix me up. This last surgery, a lumbar fusion, has been great so far and as with any surgery nothing is perfect and only time will tell how I truly heal but I know in my heart Dr Kotecha and his staff will do everything they can to help my outcome! I recommend him without hesitation...don't listen to bad reviews about him not caring...in my opinion it's simply not true...he cares immensely!!

February 15th, 2012
Ducks responsibility!
My lumbar fusion surgery was a failure. Two years later and the sciatic nerve pain is just as bad as before. What dose Dr Kotecha want to do about it? why send me right back where I was before I met him, getting more spinal injections! Cant recommend him, But if you have him treat you I hope you have better results.

May 6th, 2011
Nilesh Kotecha
You are a great doctor and you are very very nice