May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Patel has been awesome. I feel he did an exceptional job with my surgery. Staff are always great and friendly.

May 21st, 2015

he is a good doctor, understanding about me smoking, and made me understand the risks if I did not stop smoking with mu surgery.

Apr 25th, 2015

No pain feel great!

Excellent surgeon and person. show details Excellent surgeon and person.
Mar 4th, 2015

Dr.Patel has been excellent both with the surgeries that he has performed both the neck and lower back and he is great to talk to about the surgeries.

Feb 17th, 2015

excellant communication.

The Best show details The Best
by Chris Gleeson, MI on Feb 13th, 2015

I was in an accident had spinal injuries was in so much pain and so scared that I would not be able to walk straight let alone stand up straight again. After seeing Dr. Patel he talked me through the procedure and on 1-29-2015 performed my surgery and now I can stand and walk straight. Dr. Patel is heaven sent I would recommend him to everyone with spinal injuries or problems. Thank you for being such a GREAT Doctor.

Feb 4th, 2015

Office staff very helpful. Dr. very pleasant and confident in his performance. Extremely happy with the outcome. Would recomend to anyone with back problems.

Oct 5th, 2014

Dr. Patel was very thorough and explained the issues in a way I can understand.

Lumbar Fusion show details Lumbar Fusion
by Clarence Barth on Sep 9th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Patel was terrific. He knows just what he is doing and explains things so you understand what is going on. He if very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. He certainly does care about his patients and that is reflected in his care of you. You cannot get any better than this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone that requires any spinal surgery. My 2 1/2 hour drive one way to see him was well worth the trip. I am so glad that he was recommended to me. There are just not enough words to tell you just how good he is as a surgeon and as a person.

Thanks show details Thanks
by Mike Gorowski on Dec 27th, 2013

I would just like to say I was in awful pain for about a month until my back surgery ,microdiskectomy. I was pain free the evening after surgery. It was wonderful to move without the pain . I just want to say thanks to doctor Patel for making my life better. Also thanks to all involved from the office to the hospital , Everyone was just so polite and courteous. I would recommend you anytime Thanks again Mike

by Rachael S. on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Patel was able to explain my condition and laid out several treatment options. When noninvasive treatments were ineffective we decided together that surgery would be the best plan. I went into the surgery having complete faith in Dr. Patel's abilities and now I feel a million times better than ever. Dr. Patel knows his field and makes sure that his patients know exactly what is going on and what he thinks would be best. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone with back pain or spinal injuries.

lumbar surgery show details lumbar surgery
by jeffrey griffith on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr Patel and his staff were great. I had l/5 s/1 disc surgery and recovering great. I would recommend Dr Patel to anyone having back problems. thank you again Doc :)

What a great experience show details What a great experience
by Mike Wellington on May 9th, 2013

Having never had a surgical procedure in my life( 47 years), I found myself have to need a lumbar discectomy. Dr Patel was straight forward and very understanding about my being nervous. His staff is outstanding! The surgery was a sucess,and it's great to have my life back! Thank You, Dr Patel

by RodA on Apr 30th, 2013

Had spinal fusion May 2012 at age 70. . 1 year later pain gone and have resumed normal activities. Operation successful and would recommend Dr. Patel without question

patient show details patient
by Arnetrice Baker on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Patel performed a very serious, tedious surgery on me September 2012, at Oakwood Annapolis. He was very professional, timely, proficient, and precise. My family and I will be forever greatful for his service. He is the best...... This is seven months later and my last appointment on yesterday was great. The bones are fusing and I feel great

a happy patient!!! show details a happy patient!!!
by karrie ann schott on Mar 16th, 2013

dr. patel and his staff are wonderful!!! i have always been able to get right in to see him, my wait time is minimal if any, he answers all of my questions and explains so i understand. i am very impressed with his follow up care... i love, love, love dr. patel!!! i would recommend everyone to see him! did i mention... after my discectomy i was instantly pain free!!!! :-)

Retired show details Retired
by Ray Tally on Mar 16th, 2013

Greay DR: & takes his time to find out your problem.

by Gail Jones on Mar 5th, 2013

I feel Dr. Nilesh M. Patel is a very compassionate, knowledgable doctor. I have had a very successful TLIF surgery and I contribute that success to the skill of the surgeon. I would not hesitate to recommend him to another patient nor would I hesitate to seek him out if I needed further surgery.

Nov 27th, 2012

I have recommended Dr Patel to several of my friends because of the outstanding experience I have had with my surgery.

Received a staph infection after surgery show details Received a staph infection after surgery
Sep 17th, 2012

After several visits to the Dr, went to the er and had staph and blood infection, by the time he was taken care of. Dr dismissed all signs of infection.

Highly Recommended. show details Highly Recommended.
Jul 10th, 2012

Accurate diagnosis. Highly skilled surgeon.

Mar 14th, 2012

DR: Patel took his time in diagnosing the problem & have had know problems after surgery.

Mar 8th, 2012

WOULD RECOMMEND DR NILESH PATEL TO ANYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED ORTHOPEDIC PLOBLEMS. WAS QUICK AFTER EXAMINING ME TO GET TO THE ROOT OF MY PROBLEM.,HAD SPINAL SURGERY TWICE AND EVERYTHING TURNED OUT IOO% OK. TOOK THE TIME TO LISTEN AND FOLLOW THROUGH WITH EVERYTHING A GOOD DOCTOR IS SUPPOSED TO DO.4STARS PLUS.

Nov 29th, 2011

I'm a 53 year female. For well over 25 years I suffered with pain in my neck and arm. I thought my pain was stress related, the pain would come and go. My neck would lock in place. My shoulder burned my elbow ached. I felt a little off balance tripping often and feeling really bad. Over the past 20 years I did see 2 other orthopedic doctors who said I was fine. After my first visit with Dr. Patel I felt very comfortable with what he told me. I had surgery. I just got back from my 6 months post opt. appt. I am so HAPPY I went to see him and had this done I feel like a new person. As with most good Doctors the time in the waiting room is well worth the outcome. I would tell anyone who is having pain make a appointment. He helped me.