Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nilesh Patel
Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center and Jamaica Hospital. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nilesh Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nilesh Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.
Dr. Artur Shalonov
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. Zoran Lasic
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Joseph Colasacco
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Richmond Hill, NY 0.01 mi28