A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Rana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Rana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh C Rana MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh C. Rana practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilesh Rana practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.