A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Shah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nilesh Shah practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Streetsboro, OH and Medina, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians.