A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nilesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nilesh Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nilesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nilesh V Patel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nilesh V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nilesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nilesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Salisbury Pulmonologists.