Dr. Nileshkumar Patel MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2015
He's a very gentle, nice man. I like that you can have your lab work done right there in the office.

October 5th, 2014
I could have died.
I went to him to get a yearly check up. I wanted him to test me for everything. HIV, all STD's etc... So I went, they took my blood there and I had to come back to the office in a few days to go over the results. They called me back in and I went and met with the doctor. He tells me I'm clean and I don't have HIV. I said great what about the other tests? (Hepatitis, gonorrhea etc.) He said, "Oh yes you are all clean on those too." I looked at him and noticed he was holding one sheet of paper that I looked at myself before he came in the room. It was my results for my HIV test which were in fact negative, but no other results were on it. I said, "That's funny, can I see your paper? He let me see it and I asked him where the rest of the results were. He said, "Oh, I don't have them in front of me but I know you're ok, I talked to the lab." I told him I wanted to see the results on paper. He said alright I'll be right back. He disappeared for about 7 minutes. I went out and looked around for him and found him on the phone in his office. He was on the phone with the lab trying to get them to fax over the results. The nurse saw me and asked me if I needed anything. And I asked her if he actually got any results yet. And she said no. I couldn't believe this guy told me I was clean and never actually got any results confirmed from the lab!!! He never spoke with them, and the reason why I know, is because the nurse told me the results were still pending for the Hep A, B, C, and the gonorrhea. So I see the doctor again and ask him how he came to the conclusion I was clean. He said well, "You don't sleep with multiple partners unprotected and don't use drugs with needles right?" I looked at him and wanted to punch his teeth in so bad..... I told him, "Well actually, I do have sex with a lot of women." He just smiled and gave me a nervous laugh and didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe it. My blood was boiling... I could have been positive for an STD and walked out of there and never knew!!!! I could have had Hep or something and then went and slept with someone and spread it around!!! This was the most disgusting experience I have ever had. There was no need for this to happen! The guy was too lazy to actually have them fax all of the results!? NO ONE EVER GO TO THIS GUY

July 14th, 2012
When I've had a complaint, instead of checking it out, he states that I should go to a specialist. Exam room leaves a lot to be desired, not very clean. My last visit he brought a teen age young man (19-29 years), said it was a friend's son and he might be interested in becoming a doctor. I felt this was very unprofessional and it made me uncomfortable. I will be looking for a new doctor.

February 15th, 2012
cannot even understand him with his accent! Horribly kept exam rooms! Dirty and very old and ripped up exam tables. Blonde medical assistant can't take blood for anything!!! There was only one excellent staff member there with long dark hair who no longer works there so I'm never going back!!!!!

April 10th, 2011
very rude and condesending, would never recommend this physician.

September 11th, 2015